Saturday 9 April 2016

Easter in Italy

Dear Diary,                                                                April, 5th, 2016


It's Easter! I went to church, and there were some pretty cute Italian boys there! lol. It's too bad I can't speak Italian.


Anyhow, we went to the ocean today! Actually more like the Mediterranean sea! We had such a good time. Sierra and I walked in the sea and almost got swept away! I got stones from the sea as soveniers for the kids. They are really pretty!


I only have one week left in Italy. Its been a very cultural experience so far! I will be happy to be back in Germany though. For some reason I have had a really hard time sleeping here.


Christ is Risen!


Truly he is Risen!!!


Happy Easter!!!!


Real Palm Trees!!!!







A real castle that we explored!

Sierra likes graffiti! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment