Wednesday 6 April 2016

Lost in the Italian Woods!

Dear Diary,                                                           April 4th 2015,




We are unfortunately not going to the ocean today. The weather is a little crabby, so its going to have to wait.....


I took the kids on a walk to see the neighbors goats today! We had a pretty good time! The goats are really cute. I've named three of them....or maybe four? There is Mama, Julian, Lily, and Billy. Lily is my favorite! She is around three to four months old, and completely white. Everyday she comes up to me and begs for affection. She is so funny!


Later


We got lost in the woods! The adults didn't really know where we were going and so they got us lost. Sierra and I knew how to get out, but they insisted we follow them. It took us forever to get back to civilization, but thanks to Sierra and I giving helpful hints on how to get out, we finally did! But I am really exhausted now!


A nice day to go for a hike!

Sierra meeting an Italian guard dog! It was pretty friendly!

We found a horse!


Last view of civilization before we got lost!





No comments:

Post a Comment