Monday 2 May 2016

Relaxing Day

Dear Diary,                                                                                                         April, 12, 2015,






Today is Sunday! I went to church alone today. I enjoyed it more, actually....going alone. I could stay longer. The whole day I felt so at peace. God is good!


Last night was pretty awesome! There was a party here, and there was a lot of people who came. Including this east indian boy who could only speak English like us! Yay! Sierra, him, and I sat around the campfire and chatted for a long time. It was great!


Anyhow, things at home are going pretty good. The new house is almost finished. They should be moving in next week. Peeper's babies are developing! I'm so excited over them!


I kind of miss home, but I'm glad I'm away! I feel so much more free here, I'm less stressed, and less emotional. I miss my family, but I'm in no rush to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment